Smaller CPA firms are great business advisers to the companies in their communities. They have developed a way to offer customized hands-on service as well as all the resources of a much larger organization.
CPAs have long been the trusted business advisers for their clients, providing services to meet a wide range of business needs. Their services might include not only audit, accounting and tax, but also information technology, strategic planning and business valuation, as well as personal financial planning, estate planning and general business consulting.
- • Bookkeeping – The foundation of your Financial System.
- • External Controller, Accounting, CPA Services – In depth financial help including analysis and special projects when you need it.
- • Tax Return Preparation and Tax Planning – With a professional who knows your business.
• Start Up Assistance
• Planning and Evaluation
• Management Information
• Cost Reduction Programs
• Financial management
• External Controller
• Banking Relations
• Hedging and Letters of Credit
• Risk management
• Credit and Collection Management or Procedures
• Financial Analysis
• Profit Improvement
• Cash Forecasting
• Cash Flow Studies
• Return on Investment Analysis
• Break-even Analysis
• Make or Buy/Buy or Lease Decision • Forecasts and Projections
• Chart of Accounts and Account Descriptions
• Sales Forecasting
• Pricing Policies and Procedures